The Wildcard schedule is set:
I’m most looking forward to those AFC Games. Colts-Bills should be great, as well as the Ravens-Titans rematch from last year’s playoffs.
Yesterday was a wild day of action. Here were some of the highlights...
- Justin Jefferson set the record for most receiving yards by a rookie in NFL history on this catch. His ADP will skyrocket this offseason and yet I’m still not sure it will get to the point it should. What an absolute baller.
- Derrick Henry rushed over 2,000 years on this carry yesterday. The Big Dog ate this year.
- After a slow start, Jonathan Taylor shredded the league down the stretch. From Week 11 on he had the 2nd most rushing yards in the NFL (741), 3rd most TDs (7), and 6.2 yards per carry (h/t Field Yates).
- Isaiah McKenzie was your “random” Week 17 hero. He had 3 TDs on the day, including an 84 yard punt return TD.
- My dude Laviska Shenault finished the year on a high note with 2 TDs. Next time we see him on the field he’ll be catching passes from Trevor Lawrence.
- The Washington Football team is headed to the playoffs after winning the NFC East. Never forget that Logan Thomas was Matthew’s 1.01 this year.
- Congrats, Jets. Your long national nightmare is finally over. It sounds like the Chargers might follow suit with Anthony Lynn.
- The Dolphins barely missed the playoffs, but their future is very bright. They have 4 draft picks in the first two rounds of the 2021 draft. Here’s the playoff order for the non-playoff teams.
- I became a DFS cash game grinder this week and got over $4,000 in H2H action down. I reviewed my lineup on my channel earlier today.