Now Jags vs. Dolphins might not sound like appointment viewing to you, but the game has a 48.5 point over/under on most sports books, which means there should be plenty of fantasy points to go around.
You better believe I’m going to have a couple DFS lineups with both Shenault and Laird in them because I like fun, but a few guys who look undervalued tonight, include: Miles Gaskin (clear lead back in Miami), Isaiah Ford (14 targets through 2 weeks), and Keenan Cole (leads Jags in targets).
Elsewhere around the league we continue to deal with unfortunate injuries. Here’s everything else you need to know today...
- With doctors advising Tyrod Taylor to sit indefinitely with his punctured lung, Justin Herbert has been named the starter for Sunday’s game against the Panthers.
- Jalen Reagor is expected to be placed on injured reserve after he was diagnosed with a UCL tear in his thumb. He could miss 7 weeks. Sometimes writing up these blurbs is incredibly depressing.
- Jerick McKinnon is headed for a Week 3 start with Raheem Mostert (knee) and Tevin Coleman (knee) both likely out Sunday, but the San Francisco Chronicle believes Jeff Wilson could see the most action. Nick Mullens is expected to start at QB for the Niners. Both Cam Akers (ribs) and Malcolm Brown (finger) didn’t practice yesterday. We didn’t cover Darrell Henderson Jr. in waivers yesterday, but he’s a very exciting start if Akers and Brown sit out.
- Sterling Shepard (toe) was placed on injured reserve and will be forced to miss at least three games. This clears the runway for the Darius Slayton breakout.
- DK Chark (chest/back) is officially questionable for tonight’s game, but should play...Kenny Golladay (hamstring) returned to a limited practice yesterday...Davante Adams missed practice Wednesday and his upcoming availability is still unknown...Diontae Johnson (toe), Julio Jones (hamstring), A.J. Brown (knee), and Christian Kirk (groin) also didn’t practice Wednesday. We’ll check in on these again tomorrow, though it sounds like the Jones injury could be serious.
WHAT I’M READING
The Week 3 Worksheet from the one and only Lord Reebs is up now at Sharp Football. He gives his blessing on playing Shenault in DFS tonight 😎.
In addition to getting Reebs’ article, our friends at Sharp Football Analysis are pleased to provide an exclusive coupon code for RotoPass subscribers that will deliver 20% off any NFL Only betting package from Sharp Football. Use code ROTO20 and get all of Warren’s recommendations here.
What do we make of the slow start by Bengals’ A.J. Green who has been inefficient on major volume? Ben Baby breaks it down.
Cowboys vs. Seahawks already projected to be a shootout, but the banged up Dallas secondary should make it even more so.