In today’s Fantasy Life Newsletter we get you ready for Week 4 with all the news you need to know. It's 10/3. Take it away, Peter Overzet…
We made it to another Sunday. This is a fun slate with a handful of games projected to combine for more than 50 points (Browns-Vikings, Chiefs-Eagles, Panthers-Cowboys, 49ers-Seahawks, and Cardinals-Rams).
Plus, we get the revenge-laden Sunday Night Football nightcap between the Patriots and Buccaneers. Be sure to plan accordingly:
Read on below for all of the latest on injuries and fantasy news that you need to know before setting your lineup. And if you have any specific start/sit questions, be sure to check out our free Week 4 fantasy rankings by Waz, which were posted in yesterday’s newsletter.
🙏🏼 PLAYING OR EXPECTED TO PLAY
* Dalvin Cook, who missed last week due to an ankle injury, will play today vs. the Browns. He might split work with Alexander Mattison more than usual as he gets back up to speed.
* Darrell Henderson (ribs) is expected to play today vs. the Cardinals after missing last week’s game. Safe to assume Sony Michel will get some work too, but Henderson is a solid start.
* George Kittle, Tyler Lockett, Melvin Gordon, Lamar Jackson, Antonio Gibson, Jamison Crowder, Curtis Samuel, and Jonathan Taylor
⛔ OUT OR NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY
* 49ers RB Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) will not play today vs. the Rams. Last week, rookie Trey Sermon was the only RB to get a touch for the team, so I’d expect his role to grow even more this week.
* Chase Claypool was ruled out and will not play for the Steelers today. Diontae Johnson is going to get peppered with targets.
* Andy Dalton will not play today. Justin Fields gets another start for the Bears.
* Gerald Everett is not expected to play today due to being placed on the COVID list. Will Dissly will play the majority of the snaps at TE if that’s the case.
* Despite earlier reports that said he would play, Rob Gronkowski will not suit up against the Patriots tonight due to his rib injuries. He is now expected to miss multiple weeks.
* Christian McCaffrey, Julio Jones, A.J. Brown, Elijah Moore, Russell Gage, Sterling Shepard, Darius Slayton, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Rashod Bateman, Deshaun Watson, Rashaad Penny, Giovani Bernard, and James White
📚 THE FANTASY ARTICLES YOU MUST READ
Gameday Injury Expectations: Week 4 by Jene Bramel. For a comprehensive rundown of all the injuries heading into today, check out Dr. Jene Bramel’s piece on Footballguys. You can get access to the article, as well as a bundle of other great sites, with a Rotopass subscription.
I have a handful of bets up on Betsperts for today’s games if you want to tail me (username: peteroverzet). Good luck today.
- Pete Overzet