It’s been a wild week of surprise inactives and injury news and the most recent news centers around the Baltimore Ravens:
* QB Lamar Jackson has been sick all week and will not play today. Tyler Huntley will get the start.
* WR Marquise Brown (thigh) will also not play after being downgraded to out yesterday. This paves the way for the Rashod Bateman breakout that the fantasy community has been wishing into existence for the past few weeks, although no Lamar certainly makes it more dicey.
If you have any specific start/sit questions, be sure to check out our free Week 11 fantasy rankings by Waz, which were posted in yesterday’s newsletter.
⛔ OUT OR NOT EXPECTED TO PLAY
* Although things were looking good earlier in the week, it now sounds like Kyler Murray will not play today.
* Alvin Kamara, Eli Mitchell, Allen Robinson, Jared Goff, Geoff Swaim, Jeremy McNichols, Ricky Seals-Jones, Marquise Brown, Aaron Jones, Amari Cooper, DeAndre Hopkins, Chris Carson, Damien Williams, Curtis Samuel, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Kenneth Gainwell
🙏🏼 PLAYING OR EXPECTED TO PLAY
* Jags RB James Robinson, who was listed as questionable all week due to knee and heel injuries, will play today vs. the Niners.
* There is some concern around Aaron Rodgers’ health, but he will play:
* Eagles RB Miles Sanders will make his return to the lineup after a three-week stint on IR. He’s still a pretty dicey start with a committee likely on tap. Coach Nick Sirianni on the backfield: “When you have some guys that have been running the ball well, that's a good problem to have.”
* Chiefs RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (knee) has been activated from IR and is listed as questionable for today’s game. We won’t know for sure if he’s playing until inactives come out around 3pm ET but he’s trending in the right direction. It’s tough to gauge how much playing time he’ll get with Darrel Williams having performed well.
* Lions RB Jamaal Williams will return to action today. He’s been out since Week 7 with a thigh injury.
* Baker Mayfield, Nick Chubb, Demetric Felton, Rashod Bateman, Miles Sanders, Dallas Goedert, Tony Jones, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Chase Claypool, and Ben Roethlisberger
☂️ WEATHER REPORT
Kevin Roth is a meteorologist who specializes in weather impacts for fantasy sports. He has some thoughts on today’s rainy slate…
3 rain games today with at least half of each game being played wet. We’ll see rain by the second half of IND @ BUF and HOU @ TEN (if not earlier in both), with rain early in DET @ CLE tapering off late. As always with weather concerns, start your studs, but you may want to reconsider fringe starters in the passing game (QBs & WRs). For radar updates before kickoff you can follow @kevinrothwx on Twitter.
I have a handful of bets up on Betsperts for today’s games if you want to tail me (username: peteroverzet). Good luck today and enjoy another day full of football.
- Pete Overzet