Alvin Kamara and Julio Jones will return to action today after extended absences. Both project well and have solid matchups, so don’t hesitate starting them in your contests and matchups today.
Below we have the full rundown on everyone who is expected to play and who isn’t.
If you have any specific start/sit questions, be sure to check out our free Week 14 fantasy rankings by Waz, which were posted in yesterday’s newsletter.
As fantasy players, our time is extremely valuable. Every second spent toggling back and forth between live TV and streaming services is time not spent grinding the waiver wire. Fortunately, Hulu is here to cater directly to fantasy gamers with HULU + LIVE TV. It’s everything you love about Hulu (giant catalogue of popular shows, movies, and exclusive Originals) plus live TV and live sports in the same place.
Not only do you get live tv, you get over 75 live channels of the top networks for sports, news and can’t miss events. Plus, get the Sports Add-On for $9.99 a month to watch every touchdown from every game—the ultimate fantasy football companion. It’s time to have your football cake and eat it too with Hulu + Live TV.
Live TV plan required. Restrictions apply. Learn more at hulu.com.
⛔ OUT OR NOT EXPECTEDD TO PLAY
* The Jets are placing stud rookie WR Elijah Moore on the IR. Brutal news after he was trending toward playoff league-winner. Jamison Crowder and Keelan Cole will have to step up.
* The Rams placed RB Darrell Henderson on the Reserve/COVID-19 list, which means Sony Michel will lead the backfield vs. the Cardinals on MNF.
* As we mentioned yesterday, T.J. Hockenson is doubtful for today’s game vs. the Broncos. Brock Wright, who I assure you is a real person, isn’t the worst plug-and-play TE. Also worth noting, D’Andre Swift is now a “candidate to be placed on the IR,” per Schefter.
* For those of you on the fence about starting Joe Burrow and Bengals pass catchers, this seems relevant:
* Elijah Mitchell, Travis Homer, Darren Waller, Calvin Ridley, Michael Carter, Tevin Coleman, Harrison Bryant, David Njoku, Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, Daniel Jones, Kadarius Toney, D'Andre Swift, Jamaal Williams, Randall Cobb, Jalen Richard, David Johnson
🙏🏼 PLAYING OR EXPECTED TO PLAY
* Deebo Samuel is surprisingly expected to play this afternoon vs. the Bengals. It is a 4:25pm ET start, so you’ll need to check inactives around 3pm, but all indications point to him playing.
* Both Giants WRs—Kenny Golladay (ribs) and Sterling Shepard (quad)—are expected to play vs. the Chargers according to Adam Schefter.
* I know we are all tired of doing the same song and dance with Curtis Samuel, but it is worth mentioning that his role could grow today with McKissic out:
* Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon, Taysom Hill, Alvin Kamara, Jeff Wilson, Mike Glennon, Mike Williams, David Montgomery
I have a handful of bets up on Betsperts for today’s games if you want to tail me (username: peteroverzet). Good luck today and enjoy another day full of football.