While yesterday was a low scoring affair across the board, we enjoyed our fair share of highlights. Since I’ve been told people enjoy lists, here’s the *definitive* Top 5 Plays from Week 10:
#5. Ref Makes Key Block On MVS TD: Normally the fans are the 12th man for the Packers, but in 2020 the refs had to step up for the Lambeau assist.
#4. Nick Chubb Trolls Fantasy Players. Nick, I’m sure you’ll be lauded by your coaches and teammates for making a heady, unselfish play, but what about us? The little guys. The ones who NEEDED those 6 points to feed our families. C’mon, man.
#3. Keelan Cole And1 Mixtape Tour. Oh no. Keelan Cole okie-doked JK Scott out of his cleats. That’s a touch scene.
#2. RoJo To The House. Moments after fantasy twitter reassigned Ronald Jones to witness protection because of an early fumble, Rojo took a handoff 98 yards from the dog house to the endzone.
#1. Kyler Murray To DeAndre Hopkins FTW. How does he come down with that? HOW??? I DEMAND ANSWERS.
- Other notable performances yesterday included Alvin Kamara (3 TDs), Josh Jacobs (112 yards & 2 TDs), and D’Andre Swift, who saw a career-high in rushing attempts, receptions, and receiving yards yesterday. It looks like the rookie breakout is here.
- Injury situations to monitor: Drew Brees (ribs), Jerick McKinnon (stinger), JaMycal Hasty (shoulder), John Brown (ankle), Teddy Bridgewater (knee), Matthew Stafford (thumb)
- Dan Pizzuta breaks down the Rams defense, Tua vs. Herbert & more in his new column on Sharp Football.
- Last night on the Splash Play pod, Chris Spags and I went through some tips and tricks for how to sneak into your playoffs and also looked at the best schedules for each position over the next three weeks.
- I had Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins on both of my main DFS teams yesterday. As you can imagine, I went from losing to winning on that last hail mary. I reviewed my Week 10 DFS teams earlier this morning.
- This article by Allan Lem about the mental side of DFS is a very good read for anyone struggling with the ups and downs of fantasy. Highly recommended.
- David Montgomery is out tonight for the Bears. Ryan Nall is the guy I’m interested in if you’re looking for a last second sleeper.